Become a Judge
The Green Flag Award® scheme grows in popularity every year,
therefore we are always looking to recruit new judges. If you
have a background in nature conservation, ecology, parks
management, environmental issues or a related area and a few hours
to spare a year, download an application pack.
Register your interest today
If you would like to apply to become a judge, please complete
the form below and upload a copy of your CV and covering
What's in it for me?
There are a whole host of benefits to becoming a judge. These
• Continued personal development
• The opportunity to gain a detailed understanding of the Green
Flag Award standard and its processes
• Training in all aspects of the Green Flag Award criteria at
• The chance to contribute your thoughts and ideas on the scheme
during debriefing days
• The opportunity to benchmark and exchange ideas with other park
• The chance to network with other judges and park managers, and
join a mentoring scheme with an experienced judge
• Whilst judges work on a voluntary basis, expenses incurred while
judging or attending training days will be reimbursed.