King George V Park

The park was created as part of a memorial programme for King George V following his death in 1936. The park was opened by the Duke of Buccleuch in 1950. A pleasant park of winding paths, shrubberies and lawns set in an interesting and historic part of the city. There is also a much loved play area.

Park Facilities

Children's Play Area
Cycle routes
Multi Use Games Area
Picnic Area
Green Flag
Award Winner
Managing Organisation
The City of Edinburgh Council
Contact
Ritchie Fraser
Telephone
0131 529 5489